Sunday, January 15, 2006

So far So Good

After the first 24 hours at home everything is still going well. It sure was nice to sleep in my own bed again and not have the regular interruptions of my sleep (Checking my vitals, etc). My three kids spent time with Amy's Mom in OKC this weekend, coming home today. Seeing the kids react to my being home was emotional. They were all very sweet and wanted hugs and kisses. I missed them greatly and it is wonderful to have them home.

It really is scary how weakened my condition became due to the bowel obstruction. I continue to worry that it will become a problem again but things consistently work out. I just need to remember not to push myself too much and to rebuild what I have lost of the past week. Last check my weight was 126lbs, I'd like to get up to the 150s in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home