Monday, January 09, 2006

Power of Prayer and Positive Thinking :)

We talked to the doctor again. He said the surgeons feel that a CT would show them what they already know, that the bulging pressure is gone, because the blockage allowed the bile through. So, they wait to see if Andrew keeps moving bile through. If so, in a couple of days they'll take the NG tube out and try some water. If Andrew doesn't get nauseous or vomit, they'll try a bit of food, and so on. Right now, they just aren't sure if the blockage was forced over to allow the building pressure through and eventually the pressure will build again, or if there was a plug that has actually passed.

Whoo!!!Hoo!!! I'll take it for now, and hopefully the news just gets better.

Amy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God. Will keep praying for more good news!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could care less if the Cubs never win the World Series

Andrew -- your recovering is the only miracle I am praying for
(okay well maybe I am praying for Andrew to live long enough to see the cubs win the World Series -- which should be a good 40 or 50 more years)

LIVESTRONG ANDREW

Love
Dan

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a chance to update the blog. I was wondering how things were going.

When I started to read the Cubs comment I thought it had to be Frank!

Sue Obermaier

5:05 PM  
Blogger Scott Joy said...

I was so happy to read the good news from Amy earlier today! You have a whole team rooting for you, Andrew.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home