Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Many Thanks

I just need to send out some thank yous:

--To my friends at the CCC (Cyclists Combating Cancer) who continue to provide support and encouragement.

--To the wonderful people at Sallie Mae who chose me to be the honorary coach/survivor for this weekend's OSU/Colorado basketball game.

--To the generous people who are sharing their season tickets with us so my family can attend the game for this special honor.

--To everyone else who reads my blog, posts comments, and shares in my story.


Livestrong,

Andrew Molenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Krëg said...

Good luck at the game Saturday. Sorry I can't make it. You still up for raising some hell tomorrow (Friday)?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, no thanks are needed. You are such an inspiration to all of us. You can't even know how many lives you have touched and encouraged.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home