Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One More Photo from the OSU Game


In preparation for the Bedlam Game* coming up tomorrow night, I thought I would post the most recent photo I have been sent from the Coaches vs Cancer event back on 1/21. As I said before this was an amazing honor and I could not be more thankful to the organizers of the event and the sponsor, Sallie Mae Loans.

*For those who live outside of Oklahoma, Bedlam is the name for the rivalry games between Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma.

Livestrong,

Andrew

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a glorious event. We are ever so proud of you.

Love,
Mom

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, you continue to amaze me with your powerfully positive attitude. It is not an exaggeration to say I think of you EVERY day and hope that you are doing and feeling well.

Joan Kellogg
Louisville, KY

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home