Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh well, the Bears lost

They lost yesterday to the Steelers, and looked pretty crappy in the game too. Hopefully they'll pick it up next week and pull out a win.

Today I go in for my CT scan, I have to leave in about 20 min for the hospital. Again I'm hoping for good news that the tumors are still in check and that all this chemo has been worthwhile. Either way I want to take a break to try and get past these damn abscesses.

Good news on my benefits via work. I was approved for Long-term disability so I won't have an interruption in pay just a reduction in pay to 66 1/3% of my salary. I am also applying through Social Security for disability benefits.

Livestrong & Happy Holidays,

Andrew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cowboys still have a chance though! (how's that for a new Dallas girl?)

Crossing my fingers on the CT scan.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home