Saturday, November 12, 2005

11/12 Update

I am finally feeling almost "ok" after that last dose of chemo. However I seem to have picked up some of the chronic side effects which I have had before. I have pretty bad Neuropathy during my BEP chemo and for about a year and a half afterwards. This chemo has brought the symptoms back. it basically makes your feet and hands ultra-sensitive to the point where buttoning a shirt is impossible (I've caught mine before it is that bad).

I am going to see my doctor next Tuesday and I plan on talking to him about my schedule. While I am feeling better, and eating better too. I am still losing weight. I weighed 132lbs last Thursday, meaning I lost 6 more pounds over the last week. The only jeans I have that fit are size 28, most from I weighed 198lbs are size 34. I really cannot afford to lose anymore weight. I am trying to gain by adding supplements and eating throughout the day. Hopefully I will have gained weight at my next weigh-in.

I am feeling good and I am enjoying my weekend. I hope all is well with you.

LiveStrong,

Andrew

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good News on feeling better! Good luck with the weight...maybe more chocolate would help? You could gain weight, release endorphins, I'm sure there are other benefits of chocolate that are slipping my mind right now. ;)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Scott Joy said...

I've only got you beat by about six pounds, at 138 today. You must be taller than I am (5' 10.5").

I lost weight after my surgery in June, and it's taking forever to put it back on, though I eat like a pig!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news that you are feeling better.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home