Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thursday, Thursday.....

GO SOX! 4-0 sweep of the Astros!! They looked amazing in this World Series. I wish I was in Sweet Home Chicago, I bet they had a good time last night.

Besides watching the Sox win the series 4-0, I got to lay in bed and express the lovely fluid from abscess. It was accompanied with a lovely bouquet, a real treat for the nose. This was all in an effort to avoid another surgery, albeit a minor one.

And it paid off, this morning my doctor agreed that I would not need the surgery and that the natural draining was sufficient. I am staying today for observation and should be released tomorrow. Amy and I are using the time to try and get caught up with forms and tasks that have built up since the RFTR took over our lives.

Livestrong,

Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home