Friday, September 09, 2005

TGIF

What a week. I've had a doctors appointment, a "port placement", and a bone scan all crammed into three days. I am looking forward to accomplishing very little today and over the weekend. I noticed that they are actually showing the Chicago Bears / Washington Redskins game in Tulsa! I am a diehard Bears fan, I've had the NFL Sunday Ticket for the past few years but I decided to switch to cable this year. Needless to say I am going through some NFL withdrawals.

LiveStrong

1 Comments:

Blogger Vinny said...

Da Bears! As a Chicago native, I never really got into the Bears except in '86. Other than that, I was a Saints fan when I lived in N.O., so I suffered double. On top of that, my family are all Cubs fans and I like the White Sox. It's a cross to bear...

Enjoy your weekend of doing nothing.
Frank

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home