Monday, August 29, 2005

LAF Fundraising Update

The deadline is approaching for my 2005 fundraising for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. My goal this year was to raise $7500. Despite all the adversity I have faced my account is up to $3519. I am proud that I have raised so much in the face of cancer.

However the deadline is till 9/16 for electronic donations at this link.

If you know of anyone or any business that would be interested in helping me meet the $7500 goal feel free to share my blog, my story, and the donation link.

Take care and LiveStrong.

For more information on the foundation click here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope and pray you meet your goal! I'm really proud of you all!! Elizabeth, St. Louis

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew,
I feel like 7 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Frank's wife is the pastor at my childhood church, and married my husband and I their first summer there. You and my husband both work for Wiltel, although Tom is in St. Louis. I hope you meet your goal, and am praying for peace and healing for your family in this lousy TC journey. Live strong and fight strong! Marcy Buckles

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home