Thursday, September 01, 2005

Post Dr. appt. update

I went to see my local oncologist today. It looks like next week I'll have a couple of procedures. They're installing a port for the chemo, this will be nice since my veins are all shot from the last two chemo regimens. And I'm going to have a bone scan. The reason for the bone scan is that I have had back pain for almost a month and we need to determining if it could be caused by a tumor. Sarcoma can easily spread to the bone. It looks like I'll be starting chemo as early as 9/12, I should know more next week.

LIVESTRONG - Andrew


--Thanks to everyone that has made donations to my peloton account, I am currently at $4,369! Regardless of meeting my goal, I am proud of every dollar that I have raised for cancer survivorship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home