Friday, August 19, 2005

What a week!

Amy and I got to wake up at 5:00 AM so I could make a 8:30 appointment with the interventional radiology department. We ended up waiting until 1:00 PM before they actually got me in for the procedure. They inserted a drain for an abscess that has formed as a result of my surgery. I feel better after the procedure and this will allow it to heal properly. I was literally ready to walk out of the office before they called my name, I hadn't eaten all day and I was going to be late for my radiation.

One quick trip under the microwave and we got out of the hospital around 2:30. That's about 6 hours in the hospital :(

We ate an early dinner since we were starving and braved the traffic to get on the ferry. We ended up getting on the 6:20 ferry and getting home a little after 7:00. Talk about a long day! Hopefully next week will be uneventful, Amy and I have both decided that we don't need to spend another minute in the radiology department.

LIVESTRONG

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home