Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Update

I met with Dr. Foster today to discuss my surgery. There is hope that I can
avoid a colostomy, but the bladder, all of my nodes up to the split of the
aorta, my nerve bundles, and possibly a chunk of muscle will be removed. My
surgery will begin at 9:00 a.m. central and last about 5 hours.

The Fox-23 interview aired last night. They have it online for everyone to
view this time! Just click this link:

and select the 06/13 health alert link. I'm really proud of the job they did
on the interview.

If that link doesn't work go to www.fox23.com select the video section, then select the health interviews, and click the 06/13/05 interview.

LIVESTRONG - It's more than a slogan, it's a way of life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess by this time you are out of surgery. Hope all went well.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home