Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lance Armstrong Foundation Website

You may have noticed that the www.laf.org website is down for maintenance this weekend. They are merging the LAF website with their www.livestrong.org website (a resource for cancer survivors). The laf.org url is going away and the new site will be www.livestrong.org

My donation link was down earlier today, but it is back up and working.

Together we have currently raised $2,140! Getting closer to my goal of $7500 for 2005.

Tomorrow we begin packing for the trip to Indy! I can't wait to get this surgery done and get this tumor out of my body. The pain continues to get worse (I pushed myself a lot on the DC trip), and I'll feel better mentally knowing that it is no longer in me.

LIVESTRONG

Andrew

--Don't forget to wear yellow on Wednesday, and if you send me a digital picture wearing yellow, I'll post it on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home