Thursday, September 22, 2005

I got GREAT news today!

The PET came out negative for metastatic cancer in my back or pelvis! The only tumors that showed in the test were the lung mets which I already knew about. This makes a huge difference in my prognosis, this is the best news I have had since my last clear CT scan back in 2004!

I still have a lot of pain and some kind of post-surgical inflammation responsible for it. But I'll take that any day. I was really getting conditioned to getting positive test results in my fight. I can't wait for October in Austin, even if I have to do it in a wheelchair.


LIVESTRONG - Andrew

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew
Your mom asked me to "storm heaven" and here in Maryland we are. Must be working along with you and your family's wonderful spirit ( and with a little help from the docs!). So thrilled to hear the good news.

Lori Frendak

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, I had a close friend at work this week remind me that through God miracles are possible. I am so happy to hear that you are back to fighting one thing at a time.. Many continue to keep you, Amy and the kids in prayer. We love you all. Kathy and Larry

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home