Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another long day

Amy and I picked up the Pontiac this morning, everything seems to be working fine on it now. Kind of frustrating to pay $500 for a little electronic piece of plastic to be replaced.

We spent about 4.5 hours at the hospital. After my radiation I had to get a shot of procrit (red blood cell booster)and I was fit in for a head and chest CT. I may hear the results as early as tomorrow, I'll let everyone know what I find out. The reason they scanned my head too, was due to my request. I want to make sure that if I have tumors in my lungs that they are contained and not also in my brain.

LIVESTRONG

--Thanks to everyone who has sent me e-mails. Even if I don't respond to every one of them I do read them and they mean a lot to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home