Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tire Shop Blues

I've got the tire shop blues today. I ended up waiting about 3 hours to get a flat fixed this afternoon. Originally they told me it would take an hour. They literally did almost no tickets for that hour! When I asked how much longer I got a snide remark. At least I made it out of there without them trying to sell me new tires. All thanks to a nail.

The rest of my day was pretty routine. Take the ferry to Seattle, grab lunch, get radiated, head home. I usually can catch the 3:30 ferry which takes about 35 min to get me to the island. Today thanks to the tire shop, I get to wait about 1.5 hours to catch a rush hour ferry (I arrived on time for the 5:20 but had to wait for the 6:20). Luckily they have free wi-fi at the terminal. Which is where I am right now. It's 64 degrees and overcast today, I'm used to high 90s and low 100s all August in Oklahoma so I am enjoying the mild weather.


Just thought I'd make a mundane day in the life post.

LIVESTRONG

AJM

BTW - I saw the doctor today, 1/2 way done!, and they were pleased with the relatively minor side affects I have experienced.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

cool blog
sory ur getting spammed
seems that its becoming quite comon
glad to hear ur asurvivor

10:18 PM  
Blogger Bryan Kurz Photography said...

that sucks getting a nail in your tire..

11:46 PM  
Blogger QueenBitch said...

"I usually can catch the 3:30 ferry which takes about 35 min to get me to the island."

how lovely! sorry you missed your ferry to the island and had to mingle with the commoners... ;)

Hey...I got spammed too. Seems to be an issue with the host site. Taken care of though!

Andrew, you sound great. Honestly...posting mundane Neutron Therapy Posts...LOL

That's awesome.

We're all thinking about you...

Kim (et al)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home