Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ride for the Roses - 2005

October 21 - 23, 2005

Ride for the Roses Weekend!


Seems like a long time from now, but in reality it's only about 5 months away! I'm just focusing on getting through this surgery, getting healed, and hopefully be able to do the 25 mile ride again. Of course I'm not going to push myself, if all I can do is 5 miles I'll be happy with that! I just want that feeling of coming to the end of the ride being handed a yellow rose.

I'm getting closer to my goal of raising $7500 this year, I've already raised $1990. Leaving me $5510 to raise over the next 5 months. I know I can do it with a little help from my friends ;)

LIVESTRONG - Andrew

To make a secure online donation to the Lance Armstrong Foundation in my honor click here. You'll be prompted to enter my fundraising account number, 200131202, to pull up my new personal page on their site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home