Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lance to Appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show

The program is scheduled to air on Friday, February 11th.

On the show, Lance discusses his cycling career, personal life, cancer diagnosis and fight. Lance and Oprah also spend time discussing LIVESTRONG, and she even challenges her viewing audience to break the single day wristband sales record (386,890) on the LAF online store! We want you to be part of this challenge!

At 5am (CST) a link will go live on Oprah's website which will then link to the LAF online store. I would like to encourage each of you to go online and purchase wristbands and make donations to my Peloton Project account if you wish.

Thanks so much - Andrew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Andrew!

Was just thinking about you and happened to catch this Oprah show with Lance. Pretty amazing man.

You're pretty amazing yourself. Always in my prayers, and yet an inspiration to me whenever I feel like having a pity party.

Hang in there, dude! You have to come out here and go snowboarding with me when you're done with the chemo!

your pal,
Mary

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home