Monday, August 01, 2005

Seattle

Is quite a diverse city. With mountains and the ocean bordering the city it has some breathtaking scenery. The weather is amazing for August, mid to high 70s. The people here are definitely more diverse than in Tulsa. Lots of tattoos, full arms, back, neck, and facial tattoos unlike what you would see in Oklahoma. One of my favorite sights was when my Dad and I were walking to the Mariners game on Saturday. There are quite a few panhandlers, but one had a sign "Need Money 4 Weed". I thought it was so funny I took a picture with my phone. I also gave him some change, telling him that I appreciated his honesty.

I really do like the city, but I still will be happy to return to a little more boring and lot hotter city named Tulsa, OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home