Friday, July 22, 2005

On the road again....

I made it to Fort Collins, CO today and barely was able to find a hotel with an open room. Tomorrow I hope to make it farther so I can arrive mid-day Sunday in Seattle.
No offense to people from Kansas, but that was one boring drive until I got into Colorado. They really need to consider increasing the speedlimit from 70 in KS.

Liam was discharged from the hospital today! I wish I was home with him, but it is good to know that he his home.

It was pretty cool to watch the sun setting behind the Rocky Mountains this evening. You don't see that in Oklahoma.

I've taken some photos, I'm just too tired to post them right now. Maybe later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 'King of the Road" music box comes to mind.
Take care,
Love,
Mom

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are entirely right about Kansas, we Nebraskans, who have equally delightful scenery, post the speed limit at 75, which means go 80!!

I am pulling for you!
LeAnna MacDonald

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home