Monday, May 02, 2005

Hello Everybody

For all you Simpsons fans, imagine Dr. Nick for the post title.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the supportive e-mails and comments I've received from my friends and family. I'm just taking it "one day at a time" right now and trying to stay focused on the positive.

My original goal of writing this blog was to give everything a view of what it is like to live as a cancer survivor. I think I have accomplished that pretty well. What surprised me was how much I have gotten out of this process as well. I've decided to start working on a book to document my experiences and lessons that I have learned. I think it will be equally rewarding for me and hopefully those who read it will learn new empathy for cancer survivors.


I'll update the blog after my doctor's appointment to let everyone know the plan.

LIVESTRONG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home