Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Great News Today!

The LAF has invited me to be part of a LiveStrong awareness day in Washington DC! I'll get to meet with my congressmen, tell them my cancer story, and urge them to support pending legislation. I'm very excited about this opportunity. I submitted my registration form and I'm waiting to hear back. I'll keep everyone updated.



PS - You may have noticed Google ads on the sidebar, I signed up and should receive some money from them based on the site traffic. All the money I get will be donated directly to my LAF Peleton Account. So every click on the banner will help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Molenda said...

It's official! I'll be in Washington, D.C. June 6-8, 2005 to participate in LIVESTRONG(tm) Day and raise awareness on Capitol Hill about the challenges facing people living with cancer.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew,
I'm SO PROUD of you!! I work with your Aunt Ellen and look forward to hearing about your D.C. trip. I have lived both in D.C. and Tulsa; will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful event!

Stay strong - you are an inspiration!

Elizabeth

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home