Friday, April 08, 2005

Article from a Cancer Caregiver

Amy sent me this article. It was written by the wife of a man who is a testicular cancer survivor. It has good insight into what our caregivers have to go through. I cannot imagine what Amy has undergone through my treatments. It makes me want to cry.

I cannot give her enough credit and praise for what her support has meant to me. She has been with me for every chemo treatment, every surgery, every moment when I was down .

She is an angel sent to help me through the toughest fights of my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

We were sent to each other. You would've done the same for me. You already have supported me in so many ways throughout our lives together, and I know you will in the future as well.

I love you.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are both wonderful people
found both of your comments very moving and I know they are from the heart

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home