Friday, March 04, 2005

Just Checking In

I haven't posted in a while, this week has been hectic. It's difficult trying to work around a chemo regimen. I work two weeks, then I'm off one week. But over those two weeks I'm either trying to get caught up with my team or I'm trying to prepare for being out a week. Kind of makes it hard to get any traction with my projects at work. I am fortunate to have a lot of good people to work with who help me keep everything together.

I'm doing pretty well, my blood counts must be rebounding. Each cycle I feel the effects getting more severe. Low red blood cells cause symptoms of anemia, low white blood cell counts cause all kinds of issues that really suck.

Just one more treatment left! March 14th and then I'm done (fingers crossed).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home